Podcast Episode #57
This system helps business owners with cutting through the market and with giving them visibility to their audience by identifying themselves, their products or services, as the go-to source. By doing so, it opens a lot of other opportunities such as meaningful connections, low cost of acquisition, and ease to find clients and employees.
Glen Carlson, is an award-winning entrepreneur and co-founder of Australia’s 9th fastest growing company (BRW Fast Starters and Smart Company, 2014), Dent Global. Glen has an international reputation for being a #1 speaker on strategies for fast small business growth, and the best business models that maximise profit.
Founded in 2010, Dent Global is an international world-leading business accelerator for small, entrepreneurial, service-based businesses, with offices in the UK, USA, Singapore and Australia, with more than 2000 clients.
Dent has also launched three best-selling books on business, won major awards and raised more than $500,000 to charities around the globe. With Australia’s small business sector buoyant and healthy, Glen’s message is fine tuned for the current climate where there’s no better time to be an entrepreneur than now. He has the confidence and enthusiasm to inspire people to follow their business ideas and build them into hugely successful ventures.
Glen Carlson and Dent Global Award wins:
– Excellence in Training & Development Award, Asia’s Training & Development Excellence Awards, 2015
– Investors in People award (London), 2015
– 9th Fastest Growing Company in Australia, Smart Company Awards, September 2014
– 63rd Fastest Growing Company, Australia Business Review Weekly (BRW), June 2014
– Finalist Management Book of the Year, Chartered Institute of Management, November 2013
– Power 100 Most influential entrepreneurs in the UK, Fresh Business Thinking
Step 1: Pitch and clarify your own value.
Step 2: Publish your pitch to as many channels as possible.
Step 3: Develop a product ecosystem.
Step 4: Work on your profile.
Step 5: Joint partnerships and alliance.