Small Business Survival Guide – (COVID-19)
No matter where your business is right now – dead on arrival, surviving or thriving – you need to plan for the next 90 days. The fact is, the world of business is changing and you need to evolve.
What you will find on this page is a compilation of the best webinars, articles and resources all designed to navigate through these challenging times. You can and will survive the COVID-19 outbreak.
Business Triage Webinar – Replay
- Business As (Un)Usual: How to Maintain Focus on Sales with Sensitivity to Current Events – Jack Daly
- Business experts unite to bring you the ultimate rescue pack – Dale Beaumont
- Scaling up in a crisis workshop – Verne Harnish
- Navigating economic headwinds – Jay Abraham
- The 3 Secrets Of Building A Lucrative Consulting or Coaching Business – Walt Hampton
- Evolved Enterprise Presentation – Mitch Russo
- Preparing yourself and your team for COVID-19
- Tips and tricks for working from home – Project Box
- 8 practical tips for business owners with physical stores
- Working from home can benefit employers as much as employees
- How to work from home: 20 tips from people who do it successfully
- 12 tools to help your team workfrom home
- What do you really need to work from home?
- 10 tools you’ll need to work from home
- 9 tips for a successful work-from-home day
- How to bond with your team while working from home
- Creative ways to keep remote employees engaged
- 15 virtual team building activities to level-up your remote team
- Now isn’t the time to stop talking to your customers
- 7 things you can actually control even when it seems like the world is upside-down
- 101 things you can do during your 14-day quarantine
- Four P’s in a crisis – Great Game of Business
- COVID-19 survival guide for the rest of us – Great Game of Business
5. Virtual Stuff
Upwork – upwork.com
Upwork connects businesses of all sizes to freelancers, independent professionals, and agencies for all their hiring needs.
Fiverr – fiverr.com
Fiverr provides a platform for freelancers to offer services to customers worldwide.
Outsourcing Angel – outsourcingangel.com
Outsourcing Angel is an Australian based offshore recruitment agency that specialises in providing premium Virtual Assistants from the Philippines to companies around the world.
6. Government Stimulus & Grants
- Stimulus Package – Resources for Individuals & Businesses
- Australian & USA COVID 19 Stimulus information – Bean Ninjas